SEE COMPANY AT GIELGUD THEATRE AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy a performance of COMPANY at Gielgud Theatre and a 3-course Menu Formule with a glass of wine at Brasserie Zédel, for £55.00.*
The legendary Broadway musical as you've never seen it before.
Marianne Elliott directs COMPANY, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth's legendary musical comedy about life, love and marriage.
At Bobbie's (Rosalie Craig) 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn't she married? Why can't she find the right man and why can't she settle down and have a family? Featuring Stephen Sondheim's award winning songs Company, You Could Drive a Person Crazy, The Ladies Who Lunch, Side by Side and the iconic Being Alive.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbie, Patti LuPone as Joanne, Mel Giedroyc as Sarah, Jonathan Bailey as Jamie, George Blagden as PJ, Ashley Campbell as Peter, Richard Fleeshman as Andy, Alex Gaumond as Paul, Richard Henders as David, Ben Lewis as Larry, Daisy Maywood as Susan, Jennifer Saayeng as Jenny, Matthew Seadon-Young as Theo and Gavin Spokes as Harry.
To book this packages please use the button below:Book Package
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at Brasserie Zédel.
*Terms & Conditions
• Valid for Monday - Thursday performances only, until 13th December 2018.
• The offer includes: a show ticket plus Brasserie Zédel's Menu Formule (3 courses with a glass of wine and water). Service charge is not included.
• Dinner at Brasserie Zédel is only valid on the same day as the performance.
• Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7734 4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Company'.
• Please bring your meal voucher to Brasserie Zédel, which you will be sent when you book.
• Performances of COMPANY start at 7.30pm each evening.
• For dinner at Brasserie Zédel, guests must be seated no later than 5:30pm for pre-theatre and by 11.00pm for post-theatre.
• For Thursday matinees, guests must be seated no later than 12:30pm for pre-theatre and by 5:30pm for post-theatre.
• Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
• Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
• Subject to availability.