Delfont Mackintosh Theatres
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are sold subject to the Producer's right to make any alterations to the advertised time, programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond their control, without being obliged to
refund the monies or exchange tickets.
- Tickets may only be refunded at the discretion of the Theatre Management if there is substantial alteration to the content or the show being cancelled. The total amount of any refund is limited to the face value of the ticket(s). No other refunds will be given.
- If a performance is cancelled ticket holders will first be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
- Tickets for performances in a Delfont Mackintosh Theatre may be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to a performance, subject to an administration fee per ticket. Within 24 hours tickets may be returned to the box office for resale but will be subject to a 10% levy and no guarantee of resale can be given. Tickets purchased for performances at venues other than Delfont Mackintosh Theatres are subject to the exchange policy of that venue.
- Every member of the audience, including children and infants, must be in possession of a valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the theatre.
- Any complaints shall be made to the Theatre Manager promptly either before or during the performance.
- If tickets are resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Venue Management, Producer or one of their authorised agents, then they will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- Latecomers will be admitted to the auditorium when a suitable break in the performance occurs but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- In the interest of other patrons, parents with children are reminded they may be asked to remove any consistently noisy children. Age restrictions for children may apply due to the nature and suitability of the show as advised by the box office.
- If a patron behaves in a violent or obnoxious manner or in a way that may cause danger to others through for example alcohol, the Management can request that the patron leaves the theatre and will take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- The use of recording equipment of any kind is prohibited. Unauthorised recordings will be confiscated and cancelled.
- The Theatre Management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
- Mobile phones, pagers, digital watches, laser pens or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the auditorium to avoid disturbing the cast and other patrons.
- Smoking and the consumption of personal food and drink are not permitted in the theatre.
- Security searches may be conducted to ensure the safety of all patrons and your co-operation would be appreciated in assisting with their speedy execution. All patrons shall comply with the venue's safety regulations.
- All ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
- Neither the venue management nor the show's producers accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property. The theatre manager will hold any items handed in.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, we reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- The ticket holder only has a right to a seat to the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on the ticket.
- Comments are always welcomed from patrons either verbally to a member of staff or in writing to the Operations Director, Delfont Mackintosh Theatres Ltd, Novello Theatre, Aldwych, London WC2B 4LD.
- English law and jurisdiction shall exclusively govern all the terms and conditions.
LAST UPDATED: 5 October 2012
[ Back To Top ]
Delfont Mackintosh Theatres
MAJOR CAST CHANGES FOR "LES MISÉRABLES"READ MORE
A HUGE CAST CHANGE FOR MAMMA MIA!READ MORE
BARKING IN ESSEX CAST ANNOUNCEDREAD MORE
CAST CHANGES ANNOUNCED FOR THE AUDIENCEREAD MORE
EXTRA PREVIEW MATINEE PERFORMANCES SCHEDULED FOR STEPHEN DALDRY'S PRODUCTION OF PETER MORGAN'S THE AUDIENCEREAD MORE
KEEP UP-TO-DATEReceive the latest news and special offers from Delfont Mackintosh Theatres...
STAY AHEADPriority membership ensures you have priority access to tickets, special events and more...
SPECIAL OFFER OF THE MONTH
Mamma Mia! and Joe Allen
Top ticket and two course meal from set theatre menu with a glass of house wine at Joe Allen for £64